We love mug cakes for a couple of reasons. First of all, you make only enough for one so you aren’t tempted to have another slice, and then another slice, and then, why not, have the whole cake. Secondly, if you’re making 2 servings, each person doesn’t have to agree on the flavors. We made ours with Satori Strawberry Bites, but with all the different bites we have, the flavors (and most importantly, the dosage) are completely customizable.
Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Mug Cakes
Serves 1 (THC is customizable depending on how many Satori bites you use, we made ours with 27 mg)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (we used melted coconut oil)
- Splash vanilla extract
- Satori Bites
- Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mug. Mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Add the milk, oil, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Stir in Satori bites based on your tolerance. (Satori Strawberry bites are 3 mg each, we added 9 so our cake had 27 mg of THC. If you’re new to edibles, start at 10mg or lower.)
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before eating.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream or powdered sugar.
- Enjoy responsibly!