With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we thought we’d step up our romance game by making Satori chocolate covered strawberries. TCHO is the perfect chocolate to complement Satori (since Satori is made with TCHO chocolate), but feel free to use your favorite milk chocolate with at least 52% cacao.
Knowing your dose is key. We used a 240 mg THC bar, and since Satori is scored for easy dosing, we decided to break off 4 squares (15 mg of THC each). When it comes to any edibles, start low--you can always eat more, but you can’t eat less.
(About 3.3 mg of THC per strawberry)
- 2 - 2.5oz bars of TCHO Milk Chocolate
- Satori Milk Chocolate (We used a 240 mg THC bar, but only used 60 mg of THC. Customize the amount of THC to your liking.)
- 1 lbs Strawberries
- Wash and dry strawberries before you start. Strawberries need to be completely dry before you dip them in chocolate. Put them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Break up chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Turn off heat. Holding the strawberry by its stem or leaves, dip each dry strawberry in melted chocolate. Strawberries will have a trail of chocolate, give it a little twirl and lightly scrape it off if needed before returning them to the baking sheet. If chocolate is too thin, wait a couple of minutes before dipping.
- Chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy responsibly.
Optional: If you’d like to step up your game, melt white chocolate and put it in a plastic ziplock bag. Snip a small corner and drizzle over strawberries. Chill for at least 10 additional minutes.